Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sad

Shelbi left to go to Odessa yesterday. I did shed a few tears. I will really miss her. It has been a blessing to have her over the past few months. We have fought some, but really I will miss her sooooo much. We are keeping Peyton till Friday. He is so sweet. He has figured out how to make loud noises and is so proud. He rolled from his back to his stomach last night when he was playing. I do not think it will be long before he crawls. He can scoot some now. He has so much personality.
The one good thing about all of this is my house is getting bigger. It is amazing how much stuff Shelbi and Peyton have. Shelbi's apartment is about to get a lot smaller.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I'd be sad too if Peyton had to leave. Will you e-mail me Shelbi's address? Our interim principal, John Guise knows Rennie. He said he worked with him in Megargel, I think. He's a really nice guy.

The Wiemers said...

Hang in there! I know it is hard to be away from family.