Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy week

I just returned from Odessa. Peyton got sick with bronchitis and could not go to daycare. I volunteered to go and babysit. We had a lot of fun. He is a super baby. He is not crawling really but rolls over quickly and gets around. Shelbi was suppose to take her PSB test this morning, but when she got there they told her it was cancelled. Poor thing. Actually I brought Peyton home with me. It is over 4 hours in the car, but he is a trooper. Dale's mom is having her 80th birthday party this weekend. Kevin and Chelsi are coming home for it. Everyone will at least get to see Peyton. Dale has a meeting out around Odessa Tuesday, so he will take him home Monday night. I know Shelbi will miss him. They are really close. When I get the pictures downloaded then I will post pictures of he apartment.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Still waiting on those pictures... you and Shelbi and your pictureless blogs!!!!!!! The pictures are the fun part!

Shelbi Price said...

Well I know that Peyton sure did enjoy getting to spend some time with his NaNa and Pops. I have to say I am glad that he is home! Thanks for all of the help!