Monday, April 7, 2008

Quiet house

We took Peyton to Odessa this weekend. We helped Shelbi get everything finished in her apartment. It looks cute. We took pictures, but left the camera in Odessa.
We went to church on Sunday morning and met some very nice people. People gave her phone numbers and told us they would watch out for Shelbi and Peyton. Even though I was very sad to leave them there, I felt better knowing there were people she could call upon for help. Janet came over to see her and invited them to dinner tonight. It helps knowing she can always call her too.
It was the saddest when we got home and the house was quiet. His nursery water bottle was on the cabinet and there was a little bib left. I know we will adjust, but we will surely miss them.

2 comments:

The Wiemers said...

I know it will be hard but you will adjust. At least Janet is close by.

Whitney said...

I know Janet enjoyed having her over. Sounded like daycare went well too.