Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Peyton




It seems my posts are always about Peyton. He got his first haircut. Actually he has had another , since I got brave enough to cut more off. It looks better without his little cinnamon roll on the back.
He is going everywhere now. It always seems like they want to crawl close to all the places they can get hurt. He sits up well now too. We are enjoying having him, but I know his Mom really misses him. You guys keep Shelbi in your prayers.
I have things moved into the bedroom after we painted. I will post some pictures of the partially finished room and you guys can give suggestions.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I like Peyton's new hair cut! No more mohawk!

The Wiemers said...

Cute, Cute! He is getting so big. We will pray for her.

ajphillips said...

Looks good! That would be a little tough...giving an little one a haircut, I would be afraid they would move and I'd cut it all off!

Glenna said...

His hair looks much better. Guess he is keeping you busy!!!!!

ajphillips said...

Is that the old high chair Mamaw gave us hair cuts in?