Friday, June 13, 2008

Peyton Goes Swimming


Peyton came to stay a few days with Pops and I. He swam in his little pool some today. It actually only had about an inch of water in it. He splashed and put his face down and did not seem to mind the water in his face. His swimsuit comes down to his ankles. It was the smallest one we could find. He has been good. Pops and I have shown him the cows, dogs, and horses. He loves to be read to, so we read many of Kevin's and Shelbi's old books. He still does not sleep all night, so I had to take a nap with him today. He does an army crawl. He can move pretty fast when he wants to get something.

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

I can't believe how big he is! And his hair is getting long too. I bet he enjoys coming to the country!

The Wiemers said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! They grow too fast! Those are really cute.