Friday, May 30, 2008

School is Out.

Today was my last day at school. I love my job, but it is definitely time for a break. I will miss my girls that I teach with everyday.
Dale and I worked on some more of our projects. We have been doing some fencing. I mowed and put out fertilizer and weed killer. we still have a lot more to
do, but I see some progress.
Kevin and Chelsi came in for Colby's wedding last weekend and we got to visit with them. We also had Peyton, so Chelsi and I focused on him. Kevin is still not too sure about this baby thing.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Whoo hoo! School is out! I'm sure Gran Jan had fun with Peyton yesterday. When I told Morgan, she said, "But, I wanted to keep Peyton."

mondie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ajphillips said...

I think it is hard to ever get ahead on the "to Do list." Seems like we think we're getting stuff done, but there is always more to do.