Thursday, March 27, 2008

Learning Something New

I figured it was about time I started my own blog. Shelbi helped me get started. Kevin and Chelsi will be here tomorow, so we had to clean.
We have not seen them since Christmas. I got a new bedroom suit today. It looks strange because it is bigger. when I get it all decorated then I can post a picture. This is really a stressful time. Shelbi is getting ready to move away and I have one more week before I have to give the TAKS test. This year my students have to pass to be promoted. Guess I will go watch the Apprentice to see who wins. By the way, you guys keep your blogs going. I really enjoy seeing them.

3 comments:

Shelbi Price said...

I am glad that you started a blog! Now I can keep up with what you are doing!!

Whitney said...

Furniture is MUCH bigger than it was 30 years ago huh! I bet it did look big! I told Shelbi to go ahead and give Peyton Motrin every 4 hours... you know how miserable it is when you have a tooth ache! It hurts! That should help hopefully! Motrin works better than Tylenol IMO.

The Wiemers said...

I did not know you started a blog until I was looking at Whitney's. I am glad you did. Hang in there with all the change.